Commercial CCTV Systems Liverpool
Commercial CCTV Installation For Liverpool Businesses
Are you doing all you can to keep your business, and your employees, customers and visitors safe when they’re on your premises?
Having a professionally-installed commercial CCTV system covering your business has lots of benefits, including:
- Deterring unwanted visitors from trying their luck when it comes to stealing your business’s vehicles and equipment
- Providing valuable evidence if someone should try to damage any of your business’s equipment or buildings
- Helping you ensure that anyone who is allowed to be on your premises complies with health and safety requirements
- Offering you the ability to watch over your site remotely, from wherever you have access to the internet, and
- Should any criminal activity happen, providing valuable evidence to make it more likely that culprits can be caught quickly.
7 Electrical Group is a well-established, locally-based business which has worked with companies like yours for more than 25 years.
We can put that experience to good use for you, and give you sound advice on the best way to use commercial CCTV systems to protect your business and keep it running smoothly.
Get The Security And Peace Of Mind You Need
You might think that having a commercial CCTV system installation for your business is a large and speculative investment to protect against something that might never happen.
But as the cost of living spirals, it’s quite possible that more people than ever could be tempted to turn to theft or other crimes against businesses as a way to earn money.
Think of it this way. Your business is likely to have quite a lot of equipment which could be valuable and very useful to someone else – whether it’s vehicles, computers, work tools or even just general office supplies – and in a world where everyone is looking to keep their outgoings as low as possible, there will always be a market for good quality equipment at the lowest prices.
So don’t let someone else get the benefits from any of the tools or materials you need to run your business – keeping them all well monitored by a business CCTV system means you can keep a close watch on the places that would-be thieves might target.Upgrading your commercial lighting at the same time as having CCTV installed at your business is a wise step, as it will improve the conditions in which your cameras can work.
CCTV Installation For Business FAQs
How does a CCTV system work?
A regular CCTV system consists of a recorder (DVR or NVR), cameras and a monitor. The cameras record video footage of a facility. Then this footage is transmitted to a recording device and a monitor.
The video footage is stored for future reference in the recording device (a DVR or NVR). The record can be sent to a mobile phone, tablet, or remote computer for monitoring in real-time.
Depending on the CCTV system type its recorder, cameras and monitor are connected with a wireless signal, network cable, or coaxial cable.
How can CCTV systems improve business security?
A CCTV system acts as a deterrent to criminals or anyone planning illegal activities. A CCTV camera is a warning to anyone who is about to break a rule, so there are much fewer risks of vandalism or break-ins.
Moreover, when installed inside the facility, CCTV can help to monitor goods and assets, to prevent safety incidents, wrong accusations and lack of trust among employees.
One more purpose of installing a CCTV system is ensuring the health and safety of all the workers.
Are there any regulations I need to satisfy with my business CCTV system?
Of course, images captured by CCTV are classed as data for the purposes of data protection.
So you have to register that you have a system installed with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You also need to mount signs in a prominent place warning that CCTV cameras are in use, and not store recorded material for longer than necessary – 31 days is a generally accepted standard.
Can I monitor images from my commercial CCTV system remotely?
Certainly. Nearly all systems will let you see what is being monitored by a CCTV camera on either a smartphone or computer remotely from where the camera is installed – subject to there being a satisfactory wi-fi signal, of course. We can advise on how you can set this up when we install your business’s CCTV system.
Why Choose 7 Electrical Group To Install and Maintain Your Commercial CCTV System in Liverpool?
- We bring you more than 25 years’ experience in the industry working for both residential homeowners and commercial clients.
- We’re fully certified by ECS (the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme). So you can be sure that our electricians work safely and to the highest standards.
- Your work will always be carried out by Electrical Registered Competent Persons
- We will respect and take the utmost care to avoid damage to your property, existing walls, decor, flooring, etc. We do everything we can to limit disruption while we work, and will always tidy away and clean thoroughly when we’ve finished.
- FAIR & TRANSPARENT PRICING – free quotes and consultation are always given regardless of the type or size of job.
- We are based in Liverpool city centre which gives us great access to all areas across Merseyside.
- The staff you’ll deal with are all courteous, uniformed professionals. We take great pride in our work, appearance and lifestyle and always aim to deliver premium quality finishes to exceed your expectations.
For any advice you need on protecting your business with a state-of-the-art commercial CCTV system, call us at 7 Electrical Group, and we will come and discuss your requirements and the solutions we can offer at any time that’s convenient for you.